About This Course
ASME B31.8 is the most widely used Code for the design, operation, maintenance, and repair of natural gas distribution and transmission pipelines. This course explains the present-day piping Code provisions, the principal intentions of the Code, and how the Code should be used. The emphasis is primarily on transmission pipelines.
- Downloadable version of the presentation via ASME’s Learning Platform
- Access to the digital version ASME B31.8 Code during class (Current Edition)
- This ASME Virtual Classroom course is held live with an instructor on our online learning platform. Certificate of completion will be issued to registrants who successfully attend and complete the course.
- Code compliance personnel
- Operation and Maintenance Personnel
- Regulatory Personnel
Fittings, Longitudinal Stresses, Flexibility
Fracture Control, Construction, Testing
Remaining Strength of Corroded Pipe
Sour Gas Pipelines
B31.8-S – IMP Supplement
Authorized Training Instructor, ASME